Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts and further information on the electronic conclusion of contracts
A. Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts
The following information serves to fulfil our legal obligation to provide information for distance contracts and electronic commerce.
Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) can be found under the following link:
Our General Terms and Conditions
You will receive all information in text form at the latest upon delivery of the goods. You can also print out this information or save it on your hard drive.
1. identity of the supplier
You conclude distance contracts with
trading under artab
Telephone: 0221 / 9987-4664
Fax: 0221/ 9987-6675
VAT ID no.: DE 268 258 027
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the range and collect them in a so-called shopping basket by clicking the button "Add to basket". By clicking on the button "Order subject to payment", you make a binding offer to us to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. The seller then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail in which the order is listed and which can be printed out using the "Print" function. The order confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. In the case of payment by prepayment/bank transfer or cash on delivery, the purchase contract is only concluded when a separate e-mail with an order confirmation is sent or the goods are delivered. In the case of payment by PayPal, the contract is already concluded with the payment instruction by the customer.
(2) The text of the contract is stored by the seller and sent to the customer together with the legally effective GTC by e-mail after conclusion of the contract.
Further information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
3. Delivery and delivery reservation
(1) The delivery period for deliveries within Germany is indicated on the respective offer page. The start of the delivery period is determined (depending on the selected payment method) according to paras. 2 to 4.
(2) In the case of payment by prepayment/bank transfer, Sofortüberweisung, PayPal and ClickandBuy, the delivery period begins one day after the payment instruction has been made. For all other payment methods, the delivery period begins one day after the order is placed.
(3) For deliveries outside Germany, the delivery times stated in the overview "Payment and Shipping" shall apply.
(4) If the start or end of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the start or end of the deadline shall be postponed to the following working day.
(5) Shipment shall be made exclusively to the countries specified in the overview "Payment and Shipping" and subject to the restrictions or delivery methods specified in the overview "Payment and Shipping".
(6) Delivery is subject to proper self-delivery.
Further information is contained in our General Terms and Conditions.
4. purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated are total prices in euros and include the statutory value added tax. Special offers or discounts for a limited period of time are shown as such in the presentation of the individual goods on our website.
(2) We invoice our delivery and shipping costs in addition to the stated total prices of the respective goods. Please refer to our/our shipping costs overview/delivery restrictions for the respective shipping costs.
(3) Otherwise, the customer will not incur any additional costs when ordering by using the means of distance communication.
For further information on prices and shipping, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions under the following link: Our Terms
5. payment modalities and costs of the means of payment
(1) The customer can make the payment by prepayment/bank transfer, PayPal or cash on delivery.
(2) The costs, if any, of the selected means of payment are displayed in the virtual shopping cart and in the overview "Payment and Shipping".
(3) If payment is made by prepayment/bank transfer or PayPal, the customer will not be charged any additional costs. In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the customer pays directly to the shipping company. There are additional costs of 5 EUR as well as cash on delivery costs in the amount of ..., which the delivery company additionally charges on site.
You will find further information on the payment modalities in our General Terms and Conditions as well as in the overview "Payment and Shipping".
6. Right of withdrawal for consumers and model withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers for distance contracts/contracts concluded in the online shop
Consumer - i.e. any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not related to his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity. can revoke their contractual statement in the case of contracts against payment under the following conditions:
In the case of a contract for one or more goods capable of being sent by parcel post which reach the consumer in a single delivery, which are delivered separately or which are delivered to the consumer in several partial consignments or pieces:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Oliver Melhaff, trading as artab. Philippstr. 33, 50823 Cologne, telephone: 0221 / 9987-4664, fax: 0221/ 9987-6675, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
b) Model cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To Oliver Melhaff, trading as artab. Philippstr. 33, 50823 Cologne, Fax: 0221/ 9987-6675, E-Mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
7. warranty conditions
The customer is entitled to a statutory warranty right, which is modified in accordance with §§ 8, 9 of the GTC .
Further details on the warranty can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
B. Further customer information on the electronic conclusion of a contract
The following information does not constitute contractual terms. You can find our GTC under the following link: our General Terms and Conditions.
How does the online conclusion of a contract with us work?
When you have found a product in our webshop that meets your requirements, click on the "Add to shopping cart" button. The item will then be placed in your shopping cart and the contents of the shopping cart will be displayed in an overview. In this shopping basket overview you can enter the desired number of pieces of the respective item in the field "Quantity". By pressing the button "Update" the corresponding quantity will be changed.
If you are on the page with the detailed description of a product, you can already enter the quantity of the item to be purchased in the field to the left of the "Add to shopping cart" button.
As soon as you have placed products in the shopping basket, the products in the shopping basket are displayed on the right-hand side of the page under the heading "Shopping basket". Clicking on one of the displayed products will take you to the above-mentioned shopping basket overview. There you can remove products from the shopping basket or change their quantity.
If you want to remove an item from the shopping basket, click on the "Remove" input field in the shopping basket overview or enter the number "0" in the "Quantity" field. Then press the "Update" button to apply the changes you have made and actually delete the item from your shopping basket.
By pressing the button "Proceed to checkout" you can immediately initiate the ordering process with regard to the items in your shopping cart.
After pressing the button "Checkout", a page will open where you can either activate the customer data you have already entered with us or register as a new customer with us. However, you can also order as a guest without creating a customer account.
As a new customer, click on the "Continue" button to enter your address data, data for communication with you as well as an e-mail address and a password to be chosen by you. With the help of the e-mail address given during registration as well as the password, you can order in the future without having to enter your address data again. To continue the order, place a tick in the "Data protection" box and press the "Continue" button.
If you are already a registered customer, please enter your e-mail address and password in the fields provided for this purpose and click on the "Register" button.
After you have either registered as a new customer or logged in as a customer, you will once again be taken to the shopping basket overview. There you can change the number of items again, if necessary.
You will then be taken to a page where you can set the shipping options. The address you entered in your customer account is the default shipping address. However, you have the option of entering an alternative shipping address by clicking on the "Change address" button.
Now select your desired shipping method and click on the "Continue" button. A new page will appear. On this page you can enter an alternative billing address by clicking on the button "Change address". The address entered in your customer account will be used as the billing address. Now you can choose the method of payment and add notes to your order.
Furthermore, you can view our detailed cancellation policy and our General Terms and Conditions at this point.
Read the cancellation policy and the general terms and conditions carefully and confirm the input fields "I have read the cancellation policy and the model cancellation form" and "I accept your general terms and conditions" by ticking the corresponding input field. Only if you confirm that you
have taken note of the right of withdrawal and accept the validity of the General Terms and Conditions, you can continue with the order.
If you click the "Continue" button, you will be taken to an overview which will show you the details of your order again.
Please check all details carefully. You can change or correct the shipping address, the billing address, the shipping method, the payment method and the products in the shopping basket by clicking on the "Edit" text link in brackets. Furthermore, you can edit the data entered during the ordering process using the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
If all the details are correct, click on "Order with obligation to pay" to complete the entire ordering process.
We will confirm receipt of your order immediately by e-mail.
Further information can also be found in our General Terms and Conditions.
2. storage of the contract text and access for the customer
We store your order data and send them to you in the access confirmation by e-mail. You will receive our GTC by e-mail at the latest after conclusion of the contract.
3. input errors
You can correct your entries at any time during the ordering process by using the "Back" button in your browser, which is marked with a green arrow pointing to the left, and then making the corresponding change. You can change the desired number of items by changing the number in the "Quantity" field in the shopping basket. The changes are applied by clicking the "Update" button. If necessary, you can change or correct the shipping address, the billing address and the products in the shopping basket by clicking the "Edit" button in the respective area in the order overview. Furthermore, you can edit the data entered during the ordering process using the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
You can cancel the entire order process at any time by closing the Internet browser.
4. contract language
You have the option of concluding contracts with us in German.